文化差異總是讓人好奇,對於外籍生,總有一百個問題,接下來幾天,讓外籍生專訪帶你用新角度,看世界!! 今天受訪的是來自法國的Yann,究竟他的在台灣的交換生生活,是怎麼樣的呢?
The culture difference is something that we are always curious about. Taiwanese students always have so many questions to ask international students. We have invited several international students to take our interviews. Today’s interviewee is Yann from France. Let’s take a look and see how his life in Taiwan is like together.
Q: How long have you been in Taiwan? How long will you be staying?
你什麼時候來台灣的?會在台灣待多久呢?
A: From February to June.
從2月到6月
Q: Which department are you in? Are you here on you master degree or bachelor degree ?
你是來讀學士還是碩士的?
A: Nanotechnology, material science and microsystems. Master’s degree
碩士 奈米科技、材料、微系統
Q: Is there any cultural difference you find hard to accept when you firstly came to Taiwan?
剛來到台灣有沒有覺得什麼文化差異是很難接受的?
A: Not really. In fact, I come here to experience the cultural differences between France, Europe and Taiwan.
沒有耶。我來到台灣就是來體驗不同於法國、歐洲的文化。
Q: Can you say a few words or phrases in Chinese?
你會說幾句中文嘛?
A: 我是法國人。(笑)
Q: What do you usually do on weekends in Taiwan?
在台灣的週末你都做些什麼?
A: Mostly just take a rest. Or go travelling to countries nearby, such as Korea. And visit some places in Taiwan. For example, 北投in New Taipei City
大部分就是休息吧!有時候會拜訪台灣各地,像是北投。或到台灣附近的
國家旅遊,像是韓國
Q: Have you ever tried what’s so called “pig blood cake” in Taiwan?
你曾吃過豬血糕嘛?
A: Yes I have. It actually tasted good. But after knowing the rice was bonded with pork blood, I started to feel kind of ill.
吃起來還不錯,不過在知道是淋豬血做成的之後,覺得有點不太舒服。
Q: Which event of the International Week do you like the most?
你最喜歡國際週的哪部分?
A: Food festival.
美食展
Q: What are you selling for food festival? 你們國家的美食展賣些什麼呢?
A: Garniture with Crêpes, Tartiflette, and Grenadine. It’s better to look these things up by yourselves.
Garniture with Crêpes, Tartiflette, and Grenadine.若想知道更多,請看連結。
Q: What do you think about the president of TFAA, Angelica?
你覺得TFAA社長大大人如何啊?
A: She’s nice! And tall!
她人很好喔!也很高!(笑)
Q: How many suits do you have in your closet? I often see you wearing suits instead of other kinds of clothing in campus.
你的衣櫥裡有幾套西裝呢?看你在校園裡常常穿西裝。
A: Three. I really prefer suit pants than jeans because they are more comfortable.
三套,我真的覺得西裝褲其實比牛仔褲還舒服
Q: Does every college student in France wear suit?
是每個法國學生在大學都穿西裝嗎?
A: No, only some office workers. Others usually wear jeans. In fact, they wear casual clothes just like Taiwanese students.
沒有,只有一些上班族,其他都穿牛仔褲吧。就和在台灣的大家穿的差不多
Q: What do you like to do in your free time?
你在空閒時都做些什麼?
A: Do some sports, such as yoga, swimming, and tennis. And I would also go to gym.
運動,像是做瑜伽、游泳、打網球。我也會去健身房。
Q: Do you know what is going on in the Legislative Yuan?
你知道台灣的立法院發生什麼事嘛?
A: Of course. It’s a great thing for students to fight for what they think is right. France is also a democratic nation. We have students protesting for political changes from time to time as well.
當然囉!學生會去捍衛他們覺得是對的事物是件很不錯的事情!法國也是個民主的國家,在那的學生有時候也會有這種抗議活動。
Q: What do you think about James? (材力老師)
你覺得材力老師人如何?
A: He’s a good teacher and he can make students more concentrated in class.
他是個好老師啊,上課方式很能吸引學生
異國美食展售票還在熱烈的進行中,
而國際周還有一系列不能錯過的活動等著你來參加~!!
國際論壇讓清華國際社群藉由熟悉的臉書議題,
帶你與外籍生一同體驗國際會議的壯闊氣派
國際沙龍則由TEDxNTHU主辦,
你將有機會與外籍生參與一場真人實境秀,說說你的印象台灣!!
Tickets for Food Festival are still available for purchasing every noon and evening in front of Xiao Chi Bu. And International Week has more events that you shouldn’t miss!!
Int’l Conference: Face of NTHU is held by TICO. Through the discussion of facebook issue, you can experience the international conference with one of the most familiar topics.
Int’l Salon: Taiwan Impression is held by TEDxNTHU. It’s designed like a reality show for you to talk about your Taiwan Impression with NTHU students.
國際周系列活動International Week Events
異國美食展:微風飄香 Food Festival: Aroma in the Breeze
時間Time:4/21(Mon.) 19:00~21:30
地點Place:水木餐廳前廣場 Before the Shui-mu Restaurant
國際論壇:社群網站Int’l Conference: Face of NTHU
時間Time:4/23(Wed.) 19:00~22:00
地點Place:風三國會廳( International Conference Hall at Feng-Yun Building)
報名網址Sign Up Here: http://ppt.cc/MUCs
國際沙龍:印象台灣Taiwan Impression
時間Time:4/24(Thur.) 19:00~21:30
地點Place:風三國會聽( International Conference Hall at Feng-Yun Building)
報名網址Sign Up Here: : http://ppt.cc/QjAu
萬國博覽會Culture Exhibition:白日夢冒險王x文化表演Talent Show: It’s my show
時間Time: 4/27(Sun.) 10:00~17:00
地點Place: 大草坪The Great Lawn
7:45 AM
Unknown

0 comments:
Post a Comment